Saturday, October 2, 2010

Week Five: Review of a Classroom Blog

I looked at the Newtown High School Blog. I really like it. It has a lot of information, at least one blog post daily. Usually, multiple from different groups. I like th design and I like that they include photos on most posts. It could have been really easy for this to be a really daunting page, with a lot of information and no real connection to anything else, just a a mess; but it's not. It's really well organized and easy to navigate.

The blog gives the school a good name. It looks like they are well put together and cared for/about because their blog is. First impressions really are important.

I like the post in the Culinary section titled Trash to Treasure. It's short, to the point, yet poignant.


No comments:

Post a Comment