Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Class Entrance Post

Write one thing you've learned and one thing that still confuses you:

I have learned much about the SMART Board and many different resources. I have tried to post a link to any website that I found that I thought was cool, useful, neat, interesting, helpful, awesome, or any other good adjective. So upon reflecting over those, I am kind of shocked by the number of websites that are new to me. No, that's not true, I know that there are a gazillions that I don't know about; I guess what shocks me is the content that is actually helpful. I know that there are things out there--games, articles, tips, resources, etc--it just never was easy for me to navigate before. I guess. Or something like that. That didn't make much sense. I think I'm trying to say that I knew all these things were out there, I just didn't know how to or where to find them and now I've found some places that tell me the answers to these questions so I can actually make use of the resources available. That is exciting to me.

I am still confused by how there can be so much out there! I cannot really think of anything in particular, in this class, that I am confused about. I'll probably come up with it given a little more time...Oh, got it! I want to see the voters in action. I'm not so much confused by them, I just want to actually experience using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment