Monday, November 1, 2010

Reflection #8: Audio Books

I have recently gotten into the world of audio books. I think that making more of these available to students would be very valuable. So far, I have found no limit on the audio books that I can find from the library. I know that I can read faster if I hear it and read it concurrently and I can understand it better. For students who are struggling, this could help them to read better or simply to read faster.

Or for students who don't like to read this could put a new spin on it so that they may want to or at least can gain the information without the agony of the task of reading. (Not that this should always be allowed, as some students need to push through and read anyway, but there are instances when it could be beneficial.)


No comments:

Post a Comment