Monday, November 1, 2010

End of Semester Reflection

I have learned that no matter how much I want to learn or how much I actually learn, I will never find the end of the ever-growing awesomeness that this the technological world.

I have learned that while I once thought it completely daunting to think about making a unit, there are SO many resources online.

I have found site after site for helping with rubrics, lesson plans, presentations, charts, chores, lists, grading, tips, articles, etc, that make the whole experience of education and becoming a teacher more manageable.

When I first read the NETs, I felt totally overwhelmed. But now, having done some research and reading, I've discovered that it's really not that big. Yes, they are important, but a good teacher is able to incorporate them into the subjects with ease. It's much easier to grasp when done like that, too. What does it matter if I'm told how to respectfully use technology if I'm not allowed to actually use it? It doesn't.


No comments:

Post a Comment