Monday, November 1, 2010

Reflection #12: Money for Technology at NU

I find it curious that here at our little school it seems that education is ever lacking in funds while, oh, let's just say the sciences are rolling in it.

Not that I'm complaining, I mean I chose education for a reason. And yes, I do think that it's important for the sciences, as in nurses, to have the funds to access the best medical supplies as they might be helping to keep me healthy one day. I just find it interesting that it's so obvious.

I go through phases where I think it's completely just and then where I think it's completely not right. What do you think? Do you think that education should receive equal amounts of resources as the sciences or does science demand more for a reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment